HELLO! I'm Kelly Heck...
I am a Maryland based portrait, headshot, and personal branding photographer. I love everything photography, business, branding, and creative marketing.
Photography is this incredible artistic tool and powerful marketing resource. With my camera, a little creativity, and a touch of technical lighting, my clients get the spotlight they so deserve. I am alllll about empowering entrepreneurs baby!
You deserve to be photographed in all your uniqueness. Whether I am photographing you, your company’s brand story, or your sweet family, I am honored to document a piece of your story.
WHAT PHOTO SERVICES ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR?
Kelly was very professional, made great suggestions, and provided my photos back to me very timely.
Kelly was inspired to shoot our corporate photos outside in a gazebo on our property. The early morning light was perfect, and being outside made everyone feel comfortable and free. Kelly has a gift for making people look good. She’s so easygoing and yet so professional. Kelly is our go-to for all our photography needs and is really a … Read More
Our experience working with Kelly Heck was exceptional. From beginning to end Kelly was very professional, gracious, friendly, and helpful. Kelly made our experience easy, gave us some awesome suggestions, made the photoshoot effortless, and our results are very impressive. You will be very happy in choosing Kelly Heck Photography. Our portfolio GREATLY exceeded our expectations. Thank you Kelly … Read More
These 10 Statistics Prove Photography is the #1 Tool to Connect with Your Audience
- People remember only 10% of information three days after reading it. Adding a photo can improve recollection by 65%.
- Images on Facebook receive 20% more engagement than videos and 352% more engagement than (text only) posts.
- Articles with relevant images get 94% more views compared to articles without images.
- Consumers are 60% more likely to consider or contact a business that has an image show up in local search results.
- 67% of consumers say the quality of a product image is “very important” in selecting and purchasing the product.
How to Hire a Professional Photographer for Your Business
7 Questions to Plan a Successful Photo Shoot
Photographs are a must-have in any marketing plan. You’ve built and nurtured your business, so it is important that you partner with a photographer that understands your needs. How do you go about finding and hiring the RIGHT photographer? Unsurprisingly, the number one question that inquiries can think to ask is “how much?”. If you aren’t sure what else to ask, here are seven questions you can ask your photographer to dive deeper into their expertise and determine if you have found the right photographer to hire.
TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR PHOTOS & MARKETING:
- 4 Ways to Look Your Best on Video Call ApplicationsMarch 20, 2020
A BIT OF LOVE, LIFE, & PERSONAL ENRICHMENT:
OUR GUEST BLOGGERS: BIZ ROCKIN' BUDDIES
- Let’s Work TogetherJuly 1, 2020
- May I Introduce… Faith, an Intern with Kelly Heck PhotographySeptember 25, 2019