HELLO! I'm Kelly Heck...
I am a Maryland based portrait, headshot, and personal branding photographer. I love everything photography, business, branding, and creative marketing.
Photography is this incredible artistic tool and powerful marketing resource. With my camera, a little creativity, and a touch of technical lighting, my clients get the spotlight they so deserve. I am alllll about empowering entrepreneurs baby!
You deserve to be photographed in all your uniqueness. Whether I am photographing you, your company’s brand story, or your sweet family, I am honored to document a piece of your story.
WHAT PHOTO SERVICES ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR?
This senior portrait session was such a great experience. Kelly is amazing with the camera. She really connected with my daughter and brought out her personality. The way she managed her, the surroundings and the natural light created amazing pictures. We will cherish this special moment and these photos for a long time! And just saying . . . … Read More
Kelly is absolutely fantastic! She met us at sunrise for our first family photo shoot and walked us through the whole process with ease. She was accommodating to my 7 month old’s schedule and totally fit us in my very specific time frame for our portraits! The pictures came out great and we could not be more pleased!
My photo experience could not have been better, from beginning to end. We thoroughly enjoyed having you in our home to take the photos. Also the quick turnaround and quality photos were perfect! Many thanks for your great care in creating the best photos I could have hoped for.
These 10 Statistics Prove Photography is the #1 Tool to Connect with Your Audience
- People remember only 10% of information three days after reading it. Adding a photo can improve recollection by 65%.
- Images on Facebook receive 20% more engagement than videos and 352% more engagement than (text only) posts.
- Articles with relevant images get 94% more views compared to articles without images.
- Consumers are 60% more likely to consider or contact a business that has an image show up in local search results.
- 67% of consumers say the quality of a product image is “very important” in selecting and purchasing the product.
How to Hire a Professional Photographer for Your Business
7 Questions to Plan a Successful Photo Shoot
Photographs are a must-have in any marketing plan. You’ve built and nurtured your business, so it is important that you partner with a photographer that understands your needs. How do you go about finding and hiring the RIGHT photographer? Unsurprisingly, the number one question that inquiries can think to ask is “how much?”. If you aren’t sure what else to ask, here are seven questions you can ask your photographer to dive deeper into their expertise and determine if you have found the right photographer to hire.
TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR PHOTOS & MARKETING:
- 4 Ways to Look Your Best on Video Call ApplicationsMarch 20, 2020
A BIT OF LOVE, LIFE, & PERSONAL ENRICHMENT:
OUR GUEST BLOGGERS: BIZ ROCKIN' BUDDIES
- Let’s Work TogetherJuly 1, 2020
- May I Introduce… Faith, an Intern with Kelly Heck PhotographySeptember 25, 2019