HELLO! I'm Kelly Heck...
I am a portrait, headshot, and personal branding photographer located in central Maryland. I love everything photography, business, branding, and creative marketing.
Photography is this incredible artistic tool. Through my camera, combined with a creative touch and technical lighting, I can give my clients a spotlight and empowerment they so deserve.
You deserve to be photographed in all your uniqueness. Whether I am photographing you, your company’s brand story, or your sweet family, I am honored to document a piece of your story.
Awesome!!!!! Experience and photography was incredible! Thanks so much!!!!
The photo shoot itself was a breeze! From the consultation which took about 10 mins. to the photo shoot day and then receiving the photos, Kelly was great! She really listened to our needs and executed everything to a tee! That’s a photographer you want – one with experience, passion and compassion – and it definitely came through in … Read More
Everything about my son’s senior portrait photo shoot was perfect! Kelly was wonderful to work with and very accommodating. She knew I needed the photos taken and received within a short time frame, and she did not disappoint. She is a true artist and has a great sense of positioning and lighting. I love all of the photos she took!
These 10 Statistics Prove Photography is the #1 Tool to Connect with Your Audience
- People remember only 10% of information three days after reading it. Adding a photo can improve recollection by 65%.
- Images on Facebook receive 20% more engagement than videos and 352% more engagement than (text only) posts.
- Articles with relevant images get 94% more views compared to articles without images.
- Consumers are 60% more likely to consider or contact a business that has an image show up in local search results.
- 67% of consumers say the quality of a product image is “very important” in selecting and purchasing the product.
How to Hire a Professional Photographer for Your Business
7 Questions to Plan a Successful Photo Shoot
Photographs are a must-have in any marketing plan. You’ve built and nurtured your business, so it is important that you partner with a photographer that understands your needs. How do you go about finding and hiring the RIGHT photographer? Unsurprisingly, the number one question that inquiries can think to ask is “how much?”. If you aren’t sure what else to ask, here are seven questions you can ask your photographer to dive deeper into their expertise and determine if you have found the right photographer to hire.
TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR PHOTOS & MARKETING:
- 4 Ways to Look Your Best on Video Call ApplicationsMarch 20, 2020
A BIT OF LOVE, LIFE, & PERSONAL ENRICHMENT:
OUR GUEST BLOGGERS: BIZ ROCKIN' BUDDIES
- Let’s Work TogetherJuly 1, 2020
- May I Introduce… Faith, an Intern with Kelly Heck PhotographySeptember 25, 2019